- Imported Animal Clearance Customs Declaration (Dogs and Cats) This is to be completed by the owner/exporter. Please read this form and complete the information you have available. If this is a family pet please state this in the section “Reasons for Importation” DO NOT forget to sign the bottom of this form (Signature of Importer).
- Registered Veterinary Breed Declaration (Dogs only) This is to be completed by your Veterinary Practitioner in the country of export and must be signed and stamped.
- Declaration Under the Customs and Excise Act 1996 Owner Declaration (Dogs Only). This declaration is to be completed by the owner/exporter, please leave blank what information you DO NOT have available and we will complete this form at the quarantine facility once you have these dates available (eg, flight details, ETA etc)
- Requirements for all dogs from (or transiting) USA, Canada, and South Korea : To be Vaccinated against CIV H3N2 and H3N8 to manufacturers specifications (2 vaccinations 2-3 weeks apart), with the 1st vaccine at least 30 days before departure.
- See more on vaccinations below
We also need the following information for Customs Clearance –
- Pets Veterinary Book – We require you to send us a copy of your pets’ Vet book showing their annual vaccinations to prove ownership of pet.
- Your Visa/Work Permit – We require a copy of your visa and/or Work Permit details showing at least 12 months Visa to avoid paying Customs Charges
- Passport – A copy of Owners passport is required also with a copy of your passport photo.
- E Ticket or arrival details and NZ Address – A copy of your e-ticket or arrival details and NZ address is required
- Returning NZ Residents Passport will need to show they have been out of NZ for at least 21 Months or that the pet is originally from NZ, to avoid paying Customs Charges – please ask if unsure
Get Started Now by getting a Quote Here.